Your success depends on your leaders, especially in complex environments and times of uncertainty.
The real challenge is identifying and building the essential capabilities that your leaders need to drive your strategy, build high-performing teams, retain your top talent, and ultimately transform your organization, at all stages of its evolution.
Our unique custom leadership development approach is tailored to our client’s specific needs following our five-step process:
- Begin with your specific strategy and challenges in mind
- Tailor your experience with our team of adult learning experts
- Leverage our unique approach and perspective on leading teams
- Use experienced leaders with exceptional backgrounds to facilitate your sessions, sharing practical concepts and tactics, all backed by research
- Deliver valuable tools and resources for your application back in the workflow, and synthesize outputs from your session into actionable recommendations for sustained transformation
Proven Results Across Industries
McChrystal Group Academy Services
Custom Leadership Programs
- Cohort-based development programs that focus on building a system of leaders with the unique combination of capabilities and leadership behaviors that your organization needs to be successful.
Team Offsites & Workshops
- Experiential sessions that use a variety of interactive elements to facilitate dialogue around your team’s most pressing challenges and opportunities, while developing their own abilities as leaders.
Leader Certificate Courses
- Practical courses that combine discussion-based virtual sessions with relevant self-directed assignments to equip leaders with essential capabilities.
McChrystal Group delivers a range of leadership development programs – from open-enrollment Certificate programs to highly-tailored corporate cohort programs.
The content was excellent and relevant to the current state of our organization. All presenters were well-versed in the subject matter and all guest speakers were equally impressive both with their experience and insight.
We’d engineered our business for scale, but we didn’t have our teams talking to one another. Once McChrystal Group got these groups connected, suddenly...all of these insights started to come out.
Leading Healthcare Organization
The cross-communication between all the teams (during the simulation) is something that we have needed ever since the reorganization. This is exceedingly helpful in demonstrating what each group brings to the table.
Stephanie Beltz is a Senior Learning Designer where she leverages the latest insights from organizational, social, and behavioral research to design, develop, and implement leadership solutions for our clients.
Jesse Gershuny serves as a learning designer, specializing in virtual and hybrid learning experiences for executive and emerging leaders.
Danny Kenny is a Learning Designer where he leverages the latest insights from organizational, social, and behavioral research to design, develop, and implement leadership solutions for our clients.
Nicole LeFort is a Senior Program Manager where she assists in the implementation and execution of our leadership development offerings.
David Livingston leads a team of subject matter experts, learning designers, and dynamic facilitators who develop and deliver custom learning courses and programs that leverage a variety of experiential learning methods to drive individual growth and higher performance for teams and organizations.
Sarah Vollaro is the Chief of Staff within McChrystal Academy, where she assists in the development, implementation and execution of our leadership development offerings.