Does it seem like the organization is running in place?
It's hard for an organization to make progress when teams are out of sync with its priorities.
The misalignment leads to wasted resources, bad hires, and missed opportunities.
- Disappointed by past efforts to fix team-organization alignment?
- Are the best people, processes, and technology not making much difference?
- Struggling to hire and/or retain the talent you need?
- Ready to advance?
Move forward fast.
Tap our Team Intelligence solutions to finally trade the treadmill for traction.
Close Alignment Gaps
Expose hidden causes behind performance problems and fix them once and for all.
Hire & Keep Great Talent
Avoid bad hires and fill your teams with talent that fits the organization's priorities, culture, and long-term goals.
Make Smarter Moves
Turn data the organization already has into insights that will help take it where it needs to go.
Solutions to Activate Progress
Underneath your org chart is an engine of human connections that enable results. When performance idles, an Organizational Diagnostic pops the hood to find what's wrong.
Why perform an Organizational Diagnostic?
- Uncover and optimize the hidden networks that get things done.
- Reveal how employees perceive the organization and use the insights to boost engagement.
- Map the effectiveness of leaders and drive desired behaviors.
Your organization is as healthy as the hidden connections that enable performance. Use the Organizational Diagnostic to make the connections visible so you can make them work better.
Learn more about the Organizational Diagnostic
Talent Science & Engineering
Win and retain talent that moves the organization forward.
Nothing derails a team's progress like bad hires and high turnover. Talent Science & Engineering uses data analytics to take the guesswork out of human capital so your teams can stay on track.
Why work with Talent Science & Engineering?
- Use deep analytics to identify skill gaps and build precise profiles of the talent you need.
- Use predictive modeling to spot candidate traits that will improve KPIs.
- Avoid high-risk candidates and reduce attrition with data-informed interventions.
Who you hire (and don't) will have an enormous influence on your organization's momentum. Tap Talent Science & Engineering to make your team building less risky and much smarter.
Learn more Talent Science & Engineering
Microsoft Solutions Partner
Turn existing data into smart action.
Your data should empower intelligent execution across the organization. If it doesn't, our Microsoft Solutions Partnership can get your teams the insights to move forward smarter and faster.
How can our Microsoft Solutions partnership help your teams?
- Blend key data to align all your teams to the organization's strategic priorities.
- Simplify knowledge-to-action with platforms that integrate comms, resources, and insights.
- Harness and centralize knowledge to flatten learning curves and accelerate onboarding.
The right insights to the right people at the right time can empower your teams to act quickly and precisely.
McChrystal Group is a certified Microsoft Gold partner, earned by companies that are committed to abiding by the highest standards of customer service and work closely alongside Microsoft, and are skilled to the highest level on all Microsoft platforms.
Learn more about our Microsoft Solutions Partnership
Firm reveals and fixes disparity that threatened its ability to expand
A global real estate investment bank enjoying rapid expansion faced more complex markets and dilution of its culture.
Problem: Firm leadership was concerned the rapid change would damage the operating environment in which they took pride.
Solution: An Organizational Diagnostic revealed employees did not share leadership's view of the firm's environment. It also showed leadership had become bottlenecks for information flow.
- Created an intelligence forum to regularly disseminate key information.
- 80% of employees agreed forum improved their ability to do their jobs.
- 30% more employees agreed they were incentivized to share info.
We started out as a used car that was underperforming in terms of quality and performance and after the McChrystal Group diagnostic we developed into to a high-performance vehicle. You helped us build a system that I can continue confidently. What you helped us build, we can continue.
This was the most powerful snapshot of the company we’ve had in the years since we restructured. The insights out of this assessment are actionable in a way that our engagement survey has never been.
Global Engineering Firm
Have You Ever Analyzed the Networks Inside Your Company?
Organizations are well-versed in uncertainty, but today’s environment has pushed them into uncharted territory, as leaders face a massive degree of uncertainty and an unprecedented need to react quickly. To succeed in this terrain, leaders must prioritize their organization’s networks — and adapt their behaviors and actions to leading their networks.
Weekly Whiteboard: What Is Microsoft Viva
Learn what Microsoft Viva is and how McChrystal Group can help you get the most out of the suite of tools by guiding your organization in this Weekly Whiteboard. Save time, money, and energy by implementing Viva the right way.
Breaking Priority Paralysis: Leveraging Common Purpose
As a leader, you may find yourself shifting from leading to reacting to circumstances and urgency. How do you break that trend? It is time to ground your activity in your organization’s Common Purpose.
Use Your Inbox to Make Teams Work
Put the latest insights from our team performance experts into your inbox.Subscribe